Due to increased commissions and commitments to my commercial and wedding photography, I had to limit the number of these workshops in 2013, but aim to have some new dates announced soon.
In this course I will be showing advanced practical techniques and tips to improve both studio and location lighting that I have developed over 20 years shooting for some of the biggest magazines and TV clients in the country.
This intensive course is meant to educate, so I will be showing all the very best methods that I can fit into a day and will not be holding anything back.
It is suitable for photographers of all levels.
Day will include -
- The world of a freelance
- Advanced lighting techniques in the studio and on location
- Learning to work quickly and effectively at a location.
- Searching the location for photo opportunities
- Isolating areas and making the most of your chosen location with available or artificial light.
- Developing an understanding of light and light sources so that this can be quickly adapted when shooting.
- Advanced lighting techniques that will add to your picture taking and help you stand out from the rest.
- Questions and answers
Please watch this page for further announcements.