NEW DATES NOW ANNOUNCED FOR 2015
ALL RPS COURSES MUST BE BOOKED DIRECTLY WITH THE RPS
Come and join me and a bridal model for an intense day of photographic training at the magnificent Thrumpton Hall, Nottinghamshire. I will be demonstrating the techniques developed over 20 years shooting for clients such as ITV, GRAZIA and Radio Times, that I have successfully adapted to my wedding photography. This has resulted in becoming the recommended photographer to some of the most exclusive venues and wedding planners in the UK. These easy to learn tips and techniques can raise your photography to the next level.
Wednesday 4th March
Wednesday 3rd June
Wednesday 2nd September
Wednesday October 7th
Wednesday 4th November
These courses proved very successful throughout 2014
Full day with bride model will include.
- Learning to work quickly and effectively at a location.
- Searching the location for photo opportunities
- Isolating areas and making the most of your chosen location with available or artificial light.
- Developing an understanding of light and light sources so that this can be quickly adapted when shooting weddings.
- Advanced lighting techniques that will add to your picture taking and help you stand out from the rest.
- Advanced use of continuous lighting, location flash and reflectors.
- Practical methods of using these skills so that they can be easily and quickly used while shooting weddings and give your images the edge.
- How to work quickly with brides that will avoid uncomfortable and awkward poses and expressions
- How to put your subject at ease and really connect with them to get pictures of them that they will treasure.
This workshop will concentrating on purely the photographic elements that would appeal to both the experienced wedding pros and to the beginner.
What to bring: Please bring your DSLR camera with wide angle and telephoto lenses if you have them. Suitable clothing for outdoors. All lighting equipment etc will be provided. Optional:Pocket wizard and skyport transmitters, tripod.
Lunch, tea and coffee are provided. On booking please let us know if you have any special requirements.