NEW DATES NOW ANNOUNCED FOR 2014
ALL RPS COURSES MUST BE BOOKED DIRECTLY WITH THE RPS
Thursday 6th March
Tuesday 3rd June
Wednesday 3rd September
Wednesday 5th November
More dates will follow
These courses proved very successful throughout 2013
Workshop Time: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Location: Thrumpton Hall, Nottinghamshire
Postcode: NG11 0AX
Type: Education Workshops
Full day with bride model will include.
- Learning to work quickly and effectively at a location.
- Searching the location for photo opportunities
- Isolating areas and making the most of your chosen location with available or artificial light.
- Developing an understanding of light and light sources so that this can be quickly adapted when shooting weddings.
- Advanced lighting techniques that will add to your picture taking and help you stand out from the rest.
- Advanced use of continuous lighting, location flash and reflectors.
- Practical methods of using these skills so that they can be easily and quickly used while shooting weddings and give your images the edge.
- How to work quickly with brides that will avoid uncomfortable and awkward poses and expressions
- How to put your subject at ease and really connect with them to get pictures of them that they will treasure.
This workshop will concentrating on purely the photographic elements that would appeal to both the experienced wedding pros and to the beginner.
What to bring: Please bring your DSLR camera with wide angle and telephoto lenses if you have them. Suitable clothing for outdoors. All lighting equipment etc will be provided. Optional:Pocket wizard and skyport transmitters, tripod.
Lunch, tea and coffee are provided. On booking please let us know if you have any special requirements.